This free eBook, Updated eLearning Trends in 2019 – Packed with Ideas You Can Use to Enhance Your Learning Strategy, provides an analysis and mid-year updates on the current eLearning trends and is packed with ideas and tips that you can use.
Updated eLearning Trends In 2019 – Packed With Ideas You Can Use To Enhance Your Learning Strategy
As we hit mid-year, you are possibly looking at either accelerating your training investments in CY 2019 or looking at new ideas as you firm up your budgets for 2020. My free eBook, Updated eLearning Trends in 2019 – Packed with Ideas You Can Use to Enhance Your Learning Strategy, is designed to help you in both these endeavors.
Highlights Of The eBook
My approach: The eBook picks up from my earlier release in Jan ’19. It features updated eLearning trends in 2019 with a focus on:
- How the initial predictions on trends highlighted in my earlier eBook in Jan ’19 turned out.
- Analyzing each trend and providing an update on each of the 17 trends that were part of the original set.
The output: The new eBook, Updated eLearning Trends in 2019 – Packed with Ideas You Can Use to Enhance Your Learning Strategy, includes:
- An analysis of each trend and latest updates on it
- This is not all! The eBook, Updated eLearning Trends in 2019 – Packed with Ideas You Can Use to Enhance Your Learning Strategy:
- Has a foreword by Christopher Pappas, the founder of eLearning Industry Inc.
- It is packed with ideas that give you great pointers on how you could use each trend
- It also features updated supporting stats/quotes that re-affirm the significance of each trend and provides compelling reasons on why you should adopt a given trend
More About The eBook
Similar to my initial eBook, eLearning Trends in 2019, the new Free eBook Updated eLearning Trends in 2019 – Packed with Ideas You Can Use to Enhance Your Learning Strategy, follows the same 4-section structure and captures 17 eLearning trends.
- Updates on each trend that make it current and more relevant for your decision making in this year as well as for next year’s planning.
- Ideas that will help you gain better insights on how to use each trend or look at its NextGen options.
Here is a glimpse of what Christopher Pappas, the founder of eLearning Industry Inc. has to say about the eBook in his foreword:
“There is no doubt that eLearning is the way to maximize the potential of your workforce. But, what about having a good Return On Investment? After all, who doesn’t want to create an effective eLearning project? Asha’s predictions, regarding eLearning trends and technologies, can assist you in making the most of your workforce training.”
“The eLearning industry is one of the earliest adopters of technology. In this updated eBook, Asha has gathered top trends that will have a great impact on your eLearning strategy in 2019. After evaluating each trend and its impact on the learner’s experience, you’ll be able to choose the right blend for your business.”
Table Of Contents Of The eBook, Updated eLearning Trends In 2019 – Packed With Ideas You Can Use To Enhance Your Learning Strategy
Trends that help learners learn and apply this learning to show better performance or behavioral change:
- Mobile learning
- Digitalization of ILT (to blended or fully online)
- Performance Support Tools
- Informal learning
- Social learning
- Self-directed learning
Learning strategies with a proven track record of delivering a better engagement quotient and higher training impact:
- Video-based learning (videos and interactive videos)
- Mobile apps for learning
- Curation and User-Generated Content
Trends that organizations must invest on to measure, enhance, and maximize the impact of their training:
- Learning Engagement Platforms – LXP
- Learner analytics
- Big-Data reporting and analytics
Other notable trends to watch out for—the future is here!
- AR/VR and MR for immersive learning
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in learning
Do download my eBook, Updated eLearning Trends in 2019 – Packed with Ideas You Can Use to Enhance Your Learning Strategy. You can use the eBook as a useful guide to uplift your existing learning strategy or identify new areas you would like to invest on. If you have any specific queries or would like to see how we can help you achieve your mandate, do contact me.
- eLearning Trends In 2019: How To Use Them To Enhance Your Learning Strategy
- Free eBook: eLearning Trends In 2019 – Your Guide To Enhance, Measure, Maximize The Impact And Returns On Your Learning Strategies In 2019
- Microlearning Trends To Adopt In 2019
- Free eBook—Updated eLearning Trends In 2018—Featuring 4 Parameters To Help You Select The Right One!
- 10 Mobile Learning Trends For 2018
Source: eLearning Industry