Adapt-an-App Eastern Partnership Sprint offers CSOs and activist groups from the EaP countries a chance to obtain up to 7,000 EUR for the replication, adaptation and launch of one of the selected digital solutions developed during our previous hackathons for civil society to the needs of their countries / cities / communities.
At the online meetup with the Sprint Coordinator on Monday, December 14, the future applicants learnt:
- Who this opportunity was for and eligibility criteria.
- What the ‘replication’ of a digital solution meant and how it would be done in 4 weeks.
- What civic tech solutions were offered for the replication.
- What the application form consisted of.
- How the financial support could be used and the budget should be calculated,
- and other specific questions of the meetup participants.
Download presentation (pdf, 3,0 МB)