The conference programme for the upcoming Learning Technologies Summer Forum on 11 July has been announced, with the emphasis of learning in practice.
Running as part of the Learning Technologies 2019 Summer Forum, the conference programme is designed with the emphasis on learning in practice and takes place on 11 July at London EcXeL.
Delegates will find a wide range of sessions including auditorium sessions, café sessions, workshops and seminars, all with the common theme of interaction and engagement.
The Learning Technologies Summer Forum Conference is free for Learning Technologies conference delegates, past LSG conference delegates and Learning and Skills Group members. The full terms and eligibility are available on the LTSF conference website.
“Informal, conversational and problem-focused, every Learning Technologies Summer Forum Conference gives us the chance to come together and consider how far we have progressed since February, and to help each other in achieving the year’s goals,” explains conference chair, Donald H Taylor.
“Over 20 speakers and facilitators from the February event and more than 500 members will gather to discuss, interact and share experiences – both good and bad – with the aim of helping us all to do our work better. It will also be the chance to network and share experiences with those you have met online through the Learning and Skills Group and at Learning Technologies 2019.”
In addition to the conference the Learning Technologies Summer Forum Exhibition provides visitors with a showcase of over 40 of the learning sector’s leading suppliers and a packed programme of 45 free seminars in five open theatres.
As a follow up event to the Learning Technologies London event earlier in 2019, the Learning Technologies Summer Forum provides a wonderful opportunity for learning industry professionals to network with each other and discuss the hottest topics in workplace learning and development.
About Learning Technologies
- Learning Technologies Conference and the Learning Technologies Exhibition – annually, in February
- Learning Technologies Summer Forum – Conference and Exhibition, annually in July
- Visitors receive complimentary membership to the Learning and Skills Group, an international community of over 8,000 learning and development professionals interested in organisational learning and learning technology.
- Learning Technologies Awards – celebrating excellence in e-learning and learning technologies, attracting entries from around the world with the winners being recognised at a gala evening in November annually.
- Learning Technologies France (incorporating iLearning Forum Paris) is a sister-event of Learning Technologies London. It takes place in January each year in Paris.
- Learning Technologies Asia (incorporating the LEARNTech Asia conference) is designed to meet the needs of learning and development professionals in corporations, medium and small-sized businesses, national and local government, the public sector and not-for-profit organisations. It takes place in Singapore.
- Learning Technologies Germany and OEB Global is an event at the forefront of learning and technology developments, with new insights on opportunities and challenges that are changing the world of learning and takes place in Berlin towards the end of each calendar year
- Learning Technologies video channel: hundreds of videos of conference sessions and seminars from past Learning Technologies and Learning & Skills Group events.
Source: Learning News