Europe’s leading showcase of technology supported workplace learning.
Learning Technologies Conference
For over a decade, Learning Technologies (now in association with Learning and Skills) has been Europe’s leading conference for organisational learning and the technology used to support learning at work.
With over 500 conference delegates, 60 leading speakers and a wealth of collaborative and networking opportunities, it is the must attend conference for all learning and development professionals.
Learning Technologies Exhibition
With more than 240 exhibitors, 150 free seminars and over 8,000 visitors, a visit to Learning Technologies and the co-located Learning and Skills exhibition will give you all the information and inspiration you need to move your business forward in today’s knowledge-based economy.
- See the latest advances in workplace learning and learning technology
- Experience how learning technologies are influencing how and what we learn at work
- Meet the leading learning providers currently shaping the way we learn and develop corporate skills
- Choose from over 150 free seminars to attend during the two-day exhibition
- Network with more than 8,000 L&D professionals at the exhibition
- Visit the co-located Learning and Skills exhibition to give you the complete picture of corporate L&D today
- Join the Learning and Skills Group – and network throughout the year with your peers.
Learning and Skills Exhibition
Running alongside the hugely successful Learning Technologies exhibition and conference, Learning and Skills features a free exhibition and free seminars in four themed theatres, covering people development, learning and performance, learning resources and HR systems and services.
Event location: Olympia 2, London
Source: Learning News