The webinar for potential applicants of the EU’s 2021 Civil Society Fellowship Call (16 December 2021).
Here is why you need to watch it:
- To see how the Fellowship can build your capacity as a leader of change in your community.
- To understand the difference between the two types of Fellowships (Community Engagement Fellowships & Civic Digital Fellowships) and chose the one which is best for you.
- To learn everything about the eligibility requirements and evaluation criteria (who can apply, what activities/solutions are eligible).
- To understand how the application process works (if you checked the Application Guidelines you noticed it’s a two-stage process now, right? We will explain to you in details how it works!)
- To learn how to prepare a winning Concept Note (and receive first-hand tips and advice from our Fellowship Coordinators and the current Fellows).
- To draw useful lessons and inspiration from the success stories of the Civil Society Fellows 2017-2020.
- To get answers to the most frequently asked questions.