The goal of the webinar was to raise the awareness about the key issues related to the EU Green Deal and engagement of civil society organisations into its implementation. It was delivered by Nino Tevzadze, Project Manager, Caucasus Environment NGO Network (CENN).
During the webinar following topics were covered:
• Understanding the European Green Deal
• The European Green Deal in different sectors of the economy
• The benefits of the European Green Deal
• Involvement opportunities for civil society organisations
Relevant links and references:
- Communication from the Commission the European Green Deal
- The European Green Deal, a roadmap to a sustainable economy
- The EU Green Deal – a roadmap to sustainable economies
- A European Green Deal Striving to be the first climate-neutral continent
- The European Green Deal and its Significance for Georgia
- Recovery plan for Europe
This is the second webinar in a series of ‘Civil Society & the Green Deal’ webinars for civil society representatives from the Eastern Partnership countries. The webinar was organised by our Project in partnership with ‘green’ platform Caucasus Environment NGO Network (CENN).
Please check other Civil Society & the Green Deal webinars here: