Anna Nishnianidze, the former Head of Communications at Zagoriy Foundation and our EaP Civil Society Fellow, leads a webinar on “How to Communicate Successfully About Your Fundraising”. In this webinar Anna presents successful and unsuccessful communications cases and techniques that engage the audience. The webinar also explores how to evaluate the effectiveness of fundraising communications. Anna has over five years of experience in communication for social change. She has created many information campaigns and projects for civil society organisations and their fundraising activities.
The webinar covers the following topics:
- Benefits of communications for fundraising
- Communication channels
- How to create a successful message for your audience
- How to reach your audience
- How to create an effective fundraising event or campaign
- Measuring and analyzing fundraising communication success